Job Title: Intermediate Designer/CAD
Job Type: Architecture
Job Status: Full Time
International Parking Design, Inc. (IPD) seeks an individual to join us at our Irvine office. Our company is a specialty architectural firm, well established for almost 50 years, and focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. We are looking for a detail-oriented, well organized, enthusiastic and motivated person with a minimum of five (5) years of architectural experience to work in our fast-paced A/E environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Experience in the design of structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory.
The position offered requires the ability to prepare concept through construction documents utilizing the latest industry software. Candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to work directly with project managers to develop conceptual designs and production details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field required
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the architectural industry
- Experience and understanding of the design and construction process
- Proficiency in applications such as AutoCAD 2018, Revit 2018, SketchUp and MS Office Suite
- Broad working knowledge of other technical disciplines and their interrelationship to the design process
- Commensurate with experience
- ESOP & 401K package
- Medical & Dental plan
Please send e-mail with resume to:
Pam Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org