Job Title: Architectural Project Manager
Job Type: Architecture
Job Status: Full Time
International Parking Design, Inc. (IPD) seeks an individual to join us at our Oakland, CA office. The company is a specialty architectural firm well established for over 50 years and focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. Experience in the design of structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory. Candidates should have a strong technical background with a demonstrated ability to take projects through all phases of design and construction administration. Must exhibit strong organizational and time management skills and be able to work with aggressive schedules in a collaborative environment.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to lead teams of design professionals, both in-house and outside consultants, in the preparation of design and construction documents for structured parking facilities. Duties will include preparing construction details, specifications and code analysis for projects as well as directing and managing activities of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field required. Professional licensure desired but not mandatory
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with five (5) years of previous project management experience
- Ability to monitor and manage project budgets/schedules
- Expertise in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Smartsheet and other project management software
- Extensive knowledge of building codes and systems
- Broad working knowledge of other technical disciplines and their interrelationship to the design process
- Ability to manage multiple projects working in teams or alone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detailed oriented and well organized
- Commensurate with experience
- ESOP & 401K package
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance